With the IndieWeb Summit going on, I thought it a good time to update this blog to the latest version.
- backed up the MySQL database for the site
- copied the site, via FTP, to my local machine
- downloaded latest zipped file from
- unzipped and FTP’d new files over to server, apart from the Uploads and Configuration folders
- refreshed in browser and voila! content is still there
- revoked all IndiePub account access (not needed but wanted a fresh start on this build) and logged back in to:
- added back in Food and Listen plugins from my local backup
So far so good. OwnYourGram still doesn't want to work with my server for some reason. Nothing is being pulled in to Together so maybe that needs a little time.
The most notable changes are tidying up of the settings and configuration sections which looks great. There's also a new (updated?) editor which is cleaner and works well.
My existing Twitter plugin broke the site, so I pulled down a new version from GitHub.