Easy and pretty quick lunch as I had everything in the cupboard.
- 3 gloves garlic, minced/pressed
- Brown sugar
- Soy sauce
- Pepper flakes
- 1 egg
- Everything bagel seasoning
Takes , serves one/two people.
- Boil water and cook noodles for about a minute less than packet instructions - Do not add the flavor packet
- Melt butter on low heat
- Add garlic and cook until soft
- Add pepper flakes, soy sauce, and brown sugar
- Drain noodles and toss in the sauce
- Move noodles aside and scramble egg in the pan
- Serve and top with the bagel seasoning
I added the broccoli when heating the noodles in the sauce.