@bencallahan I’m sure it’ll crop up again this weekend 🙂 Hopefully see you during the conference. http://bit.ly/Ki1iBJ
Great hanging out with @dgbrahle, @Promorock, and Elliott last night. Now off to @Potbelly for breakfast, then registration. http://bit.ly/LRCEpK
This was Marti Gukeisen’s talk about dealing with jumps in scope etc.
- Focusing on outputs instead
- Structure your deliverables
- Determine the goals
- Understand the environment
- Plan the interactions
- Validate & assess
- Document the plan
- When is it OK to cut corners? When you (or everybody else) already knows the answer
- Focus on the 20% (when testing) that’s different, not the 80% that’s the same
This is what its all about. Spirited discussion about responsive design and its future with gesture-based devices. http://bit.ly/N2jxLn
@rfbrazier I’m heading there now http://bit.ly/JUViKB
After my issues at IAS12 I’ve decided to take some back-up. Not only will have a trusty moleskine notebook (good for sketchnoting, thanks to Veronica), I’ll also have my replacement phone, and a netbook.
I’m not sure if I’ll take the netbook around the sessions or not, but it’s nice to know I’ll have connectivity in case this phone decides to join the “choir invisible” too.