Catching Poole’s keynote in the overflow rooms overflow room.
Just used a Roller Derby Girls iPad2 to signup & win an iPad2. She smacked-talked the Burning River girls of Cleveland (grrr). 🙂
I’m in a sea of iPad, iPad 2, and various Mac laptops.
Make it easy
More location based goodness
- ServiceMax provides support for the man in the van
- SimpleGEO is a platform to help users find places
- Geolocate parts for field service . Drivers can find another driver with the part he needs
- Get around the “big brother” by meshing into company in making it more transparent
- Create reverse heat maps for cabbie/limo services to focus on the need instead of just driving around looking
- No tech barrier. Define the benefits.
- send messages out, but only friends who are not in-front of me get it
- UPS/Fedex should use this to drop off to me if I’m close by, and not leave sli pon my door
- Not always on – opt-out when wanted (change mangement)
- Rate your driver/drivers rate customers. Decentralize feedback can incentivise and exceed objectives
- Need new systems for “in-building” locales (vertical) Hotels, Malls, etc.
A little chest-thumpin from razorfish.